Friday 28 September 2012

A Little Random Update

Hi, I haven't blogged much lately as I haven't had much to blog about ... just finishing up my FMG Swarovski entries (I like to skim the deadlines lol) - promise sneak peeks here in a few days  ;)

I'm also jumping in on the Jewel School Friends October Fest blog hop since I love Halloween  =)

(sorry I don't know how to make these things link *blushes*)

Looking forward to the Holiday Bling Blog Hop Swap reveal in about a week - my partner is the very talented Dee Elgie at Cherry Obsidia - be sure to check out her blog  =)

And don't forget I'm doing the Pay It Forward Handmade as well  

Lo  xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining in October Fest and blogging about it too! :) You make such beautiful art -- I'm so excited you are participating, and can't wait to see your Autumn jewelry!!!

    Namaste,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete